Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00095 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,484TL (2,613,870 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (43 minutes ago)