Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.643 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 150% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,119TL ($2,229) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)