Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03283 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,875TL (118,039 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$407 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)