Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00697 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,858TL (696,454 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Lagos costs 450 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beijing costs 元1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fes costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (about 2 hours ago)