Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00823 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 129% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,954TL (723,234 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)