Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,214TL (521,992 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)