Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00742 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 120% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,715TL (770,099 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (31 minutes ago)