Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00295 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,809TL (1,630,427 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)