Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00320 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,775TL (1,178,855 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)