Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00340 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 78% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,278TL (1,258,061 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)