Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.097 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 230% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,727TL (CHF 3,463) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)