Cost of living comparison between Basel, Switzerland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.478 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 258% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,728TL (CHF 3,084) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)