Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 333%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.867 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 263% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,082TL (CHF 2,349) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)