Cost of living comparison between Barranquilla, Colombia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00114 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,055TL (COL$3,556,326) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)