Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,119TL (COL$3,305,886) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)