Cost of living comparison between Barrancabermeja, Colombia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00105 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,771TL (COL$3,602,437) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (32 minutes ago)