Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31193 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,193TL (Bs 26,266) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Southend-on-Sea costs £18,468 (about 2 hours ago)