Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35723 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 191% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,456TL (Bs 26,469) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)