Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 230%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35701 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 203% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,455TL (Bs 26,485) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)