Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36228 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 197% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,642TL (Bs 26,614) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,400 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Agadir costs 12 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)