Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 792 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35249 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,670TL (Bs 18,922) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (32 minutes ago)