Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06664 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,140TL (руб 32,116) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)