Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 79% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,655TL (€1,185) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (about 1 hour ago)