Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.112 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,071TL (€1,233) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nijmegen costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)