Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05026 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,830TL (₨76,215) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)