Cost of living comparison between Barcelona, Venezuela and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30866 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 141% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,834TL (Bs 25,382) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)