Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36802 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 152% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,301TL (Bs 17,121) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)