Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38157 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 152% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,797TL (Bs 15,192) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)