Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35052 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,912TL (Bs 16,867) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)