Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,816 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 156% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,893TL (€1,175) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)