Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,494 prices entered by 431 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 147% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,690TL (€1,223) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (41 minutes ago)