Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,783 prices entered by 343 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.899 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 108% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,244TL (€1,601) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)