Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.730 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,802TL (元6,581) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)