Cost of living comparison between Banjarmasin, Indonesia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,454TL (Rp 13,281,841) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)