Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,619TL (Rp 9,177,386) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (25 minutes ago)