Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,350TL (Rp 12,384,318) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (37 minutes ago)