Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.458 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,294TL (1,340KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)