Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.379 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,468TL (1,458KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koblenz costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)