Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07773 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,039TL (RD$ 26,235) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (38 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 2 hours ago)