Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07497 TRY / DOP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,501TL (RD$ 33,357) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)