Cost of living comparison between Bangui, Central African Republic and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,824TL (943,740 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (about 1 hour ago)