Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,685TL (744,571 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)