Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11096 TRY / THB
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 64% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,774TL (34,016 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)