Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,402TL (Rp 11,577,939) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)