Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,171TL in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)