Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,185TL (Rp 11,327,351) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)