Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,949TL (Rp 11,755,144) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 3 hours ago)