Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00032 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,657TL (Rp 8,216,132) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,733 (about 2 hours ago)