Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,820TL (Rp 9,912,965) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)