Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,811TL (Rp 9,902,037) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)