Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,112TL (Rp 11,966,019) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)