Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,279TL (Rp 13,881,611) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)