Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 81% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,646TL (983,857 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)