Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00761 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,696TL (748,959 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)