Cost of living comparison between Bamako, Mali and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00511 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,360TL (1,048,096 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)