Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00712 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,350TL (751,478 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (39 minutes ago)