Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.671 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 180% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,720TL ($1,830) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)