Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,726TL (R$ 4,099) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)