Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,882TL (R$ 5,073) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)