Cost of living comparison between Ballarat, Australia and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.347 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,907TL (AU$3,369) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)