Cost of living comparison between Balıkesir, Turkey and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,673TL in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)