Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,768TL in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)