Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,899TL in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (24 minutes ago)