Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,280TL (Rp 14,565,721) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)