Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.904 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,809TL (3,108 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)