Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.071 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,171TL (2,961 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)