Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03686 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,594TL (₨70,362) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)