Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07757 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,395TL (Php30,877) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)