Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07150 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,645TL (Php36,991) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)