Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08887 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,006TL (Php45,074) in Baguio City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)