Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00301 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 84% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,783TL (1,588,137 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)