Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00299 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 88% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,500TL (1,505,067 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)