Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 117% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,772TL (2,123,963 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)