Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00305 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,182TL (2,024,181 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)