Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06376 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,562TL (Php40,181) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)