Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.993 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,241TL (3,266 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (about 2 hours ago)