Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.861 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,558TL (4,133 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)