Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.997 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,851TL (2,861 lei) in Bacău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (34 minutes ago)