Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.255 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,774TL (S/. 2,210) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)