Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.432 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,692TL (S/. 2,578) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (44 minutes ago)