Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL (S/. 2,262) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (about 2 hours ago)