Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 60% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,809TL (€1,191) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (28 minutes ago)