Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.814 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 52% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,950TL (€1,298) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)