Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06949 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,242TL (₨61,036) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)