Cost of living comparison between Aurangabad, India and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04599 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,016TL (₨65,587) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)