Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05634 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,088TL (₨37,053) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)