Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05437 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,492TL (₨45,835) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)