Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05484 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,754TL (₨50,213) in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.95 (about 1 hour ago)