Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.013 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 166% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,201TL (€2,310) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)