Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,604TL (€1,421) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (31 minutes ago)