Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,228 prices entered by 429 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.939 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 249% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,381TL (NZ$2,852) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)