Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 355 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.701 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 232% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,968TL (NZ$3,691) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (40 minutes ago)