Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,803 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.510 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 208% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,612TL (NZ$3,830) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (43 minutes ago)