Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.553 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 211% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,726TL (NZ$3,809) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)