Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,378 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,546TL (€917) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (35 minutes ago)