Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,504 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 83% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,770TL (€1,025) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)