Cost of living in Ta'if, Saudi Arabia compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.045 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,443TL (﷼ 2,337) in Ta'if to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)