Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21379 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,262TL (E£ 10,580) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 3 hours ago)