Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19842 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,950TL (E£ 9,828) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)