Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20857 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 39% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 1,646TL (E£ 7,893) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)