Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 580 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00068 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 36% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,682TL (5,397,758 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)