Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 32% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,031TL (4,799,732 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)