Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,996TL (6,146,070 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)