Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01385 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,318TL (311,781 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)