Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,232TL (272,163 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (30 minutes ago)