Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,085TL (247,032 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)