Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01144 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,818TL (333,751 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)