Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30582 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 93% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,622TL (Nakfa15,114) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)