Cost of living comparison between Asmara, Eritrea and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22870 TRY / ERN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,473TL (Nakfa15,184) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)